Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Gopher Wireless Referral Program

Merle Ihne, III
Gopher Wireless
http://www.gopherwireless.com/

Receiving a referral is one of the finest compliments that one could receive. It means that I have built trust and confidence. It means that I provided my customer with something of value, and they in return want to share that experience with family, friends and business associates. I would like to thank you in advance for any referrals that you will send my way. I will follow up on the referrals that I receive and try to help them in any way I can.

We want referrals for people and businesses interested in:
  • Clearwire
  • NEXTEL
  • T-Mobile
  • Dish Network
  • DirecTV
  • Wild Blue

Who do you know that could benefit from what we have to offer? Refer people or businesses you know to Gopher Wireless and earn money back! E-mail sales@gopherwireless or visit www.gopherwireless.com/referral.


Thank you,

Merle Ihne, III
Owner of Gopher Wireless

No comments: